Finals week has come and gone, but I must say that I did have some fun while I was stressed out of my mind! For FHE during finals week, my roommates and I decided to buy a HUGE pizza. Included with this blog post are pictures of the HUGE pizza of delight and wonder. But I am very grateful that I am done with finals week!! Oh, and after we ate all of the pizza, we wrote on the box! It was so much fun!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
April 18-25- FINALS!! And a BIG Pizza!
Finals week has come and gone, but I must say that I did have some fun while I was stressed out of my mind! For FHE during finals week, my roommates and I decided to buy a HUGE pizza. Included with this blog post are pictures of the HUGE pizza of delight and wonder. But I am very grateful that I am done with finals week!! Oh, and after we ate all of the pizza, we wrote on the box! It was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment