I decided that I needed new professional pictures of myself. I hadn't had a professional picture taken of myself since I was a junior in high school. I went to Kiddie Kandids, and here are more pictures of me!
This is your cousin Nicky. I found your blog on Andrea's and wanted to say hi. Your pictures are so cute. It is nice to see what your up to and that everything is going well for you. Check out our blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I recognize the white bench from Emily's one year old pictures. They look great! Now you can replace the one above the piano.
Aubrie~
This is your cousin Nicky. I found your blog on Andrea's and wanted to say hi. Your pictures are so cute. It is nice to see what your up to and that everything is going well for you. Check out our blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com
~Nicky
These are beautiful! Didn't you get senior pictures taken?
Post a Comment