This is a slide show of Blake and I, premission-obviously. I have a new picture editing program and it can make slide shows! It's really cool actually! I just wanted to share my creation with everyone! Enjoy!
That was a beautiful video. i hope you didn't send it to Blake. I hope you did send it to all those evil men who are vying for your affection :). You two make a darling couple.
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me cry. I miss him. I really love these pictures.
I love it aubs. I'm so glad you shared it with us.
Love you!
Absolutely LOVED it! Thanks for sharing.
That was a beautiful video. i hope you didn't send it to Blake. I hope you did send it to all those evil men who are vying for your affection :). You two make a darling couple.
Beautiful, Aubs.
I agree with all of the above. It beautifully displayed the love you share, and makes us all excited about your sweet reunion when he returns.
Love, Grandma B.
Post a Comment